Frequently Asked Questions


Office of Research Protection (ORP)

Personnel Demonstration Project (PDP)


How do I submit a research proposal?

A: The USAMRMC funds a broad range of extramural research programs. Awards are usually contracts, grants, or cooperative agreements. Research proposals can be submitted to the command through the USAMRMC Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), which is continuously open, or through special USAMRMC BAA Announcements, which are open for limited timeframes. Examples of programs with special announcements are the Breast Cancer Research Program, the Prostate Cancer Research Program, Gulf War Illness, and others.

Additional information, the USAMRMC Broad Agency Announcement, and open special USAMRMC BAA Announcements can be obtained at

Up arrowtop

What are the requirements for Research Technical Reports or Training Reports?

A: Research Technical Reporting Requirements - Detailed format requirements for submission of Annual/Midterm/Final Reports.
Training Reporting Requirements - Information on Annual Summaries of training and research

Up arrowtop

Help! How do I find what I'm looking for?

A: Use one of the following methods to find things on this site:

  • Browse through the menu on the left
  • Use the search engine in the upper right corner

If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact the Public Affairs Officer at

Up arrowtop

Last Modified Date: 10-Oct-2018